Oakland, Rockridge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakland, Rockridge.

Anybody park their bike next to mine? it was a pleasant surprise one day after work. mine is the red one in the back.
    I believe whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you.....

stranger.

lol, i would, id park all the way in the back of the parking lot if i saw a hawk, just so i could hit them up and be like " dude thats a sick hawk" "yeah mines got some cool mods whats yers got?" etc
    Avatar courtesy of http://www.elizabethraab.com/
    1988 Honda Hawk NT650 GT

Comment

Re: Oakland, Rockridge.

Originally Posted by MCOM_RC31
      Anybody park their bike next to mine? it was a pleasant surprise one day after work. mine is the red one in the back.
      Pity you didn't leave them a note with the forum address on it.
      '88 Bros NT650J
      Progressive fork springs, '93 CBR600 F2 fork caps, CBR900RR rear shock, Puig 'Raptor' fly screen
      Fabitappi Monoposto seat cover, Heated grips, Braided brake lines, Buell indicators/turn signals
      Ceramic coated stock headers with custom Yoshi shorty muffler & Muzzy collector

Comment

lol and a sticker
        Avatar courtesy of http://www.elizabethraab.com/
        1988 Honda Hawk NT650 GT

Comment

thought about it

i got lazy.... HA but it wasnt the first time ive seen this bike around the neighborhood so its only a matter of time before i see them again. ill be sure to say/write something next time..

-m

stranger.

Comment

well after a LOng ass day at work i happen to catch a blue hawk parked at a local watering hole... i immediatly hang a left and bust a bitch... park her next to my new found freind and storm the joint... i see the helmet and no occupant... i ask around a lil bit and with no avail i start for the door... i notice a leather clad lady sitting on the bench enjoying a smoke...... i ask.. low and behold i finally meet Rebecca...... shes from oakland and damn.. shes got the keys... SIIIICK!!!! so now we will have a hawk meet! CALLING ALL BAY AREA HAWK RIDERS!!! we will unite.. share war stories and mod plans!!! any other takers?????

stranger.

Comment

I've ben trying to get togethr for a whil now. Come on,let's do this!!!!!
              Lynn
              ATGATT

Comment

Working...
              X