Hawk from the shire....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawk from the shire....

I'm bunging this up just to see if my phone can do pics here....but it was a deceptively pleasant day...

Let's try this....
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/127444...posted-public/

Comment

Nice photos and nice bike.
      Great scenes of nature.
      Thanks for the photos.
      I haven't tried to include any photos yet.
      Ride safely

Comment

Looks like you found the pot of gold! Nice bike!
        Brian - TriCities, WA
        1991 Hawk GT

Comment

The closer you look at the bike the less nice it is....just taking it for the occasional spin to work out everything I need to do to get it sorted for commuting and the LDD charity ride from lands end to John o groats...

Comment

Dude,I'm in Florida......my first full year down here....during the rainy season....rainbows are a common occurrence.Awesome .Nice pic.

Comment

Florida? As if by coincidence, I live in the Cotswolds in that thar englandshire, and not three miles away is a crocodile farm!

Comment

Originally Posted by hawkati View Post
                Florida? As if by coincidence, I live in the Cotswolds in that thar englandshire, and not three miles away is a crocodile farm!
                No shite, Sherlock.Knew you were a bloody brit ,first time you graced us with your presence.Tis nice to know what quaint hamlet you hail from,mate.Have a care fishing downstream from the croc farm......ornery buggers.

Comment

My presence is always graceful, except I'm half Scots so likely to be ungraceful at any time, muhahahaaaa!
                  Anyway, I'll visit the crocs sometime and report back. Meanwhile I'd better work out the diameter of my front brake discs since I really don't like the ones on the bike right now....

Comment

They look like oversize F2/3 rotors....prolly 320mm.Half Scot?I have some deep black Irish in me.....so we're good! My ancestor killed his landlord.
                    Why?You may ask? Cause he needed killing right then.

Comment

Hey Hawkati, I'm in Gloucester myself! We'll have to arrange a Gloucestershire Chapter Hawk/Bros meet up sometime

Comment

Seems like a cunning plan....gimme a week or two to thaw out and renew mot and it'll be good to meet and get some miles in so I remember how to ride!

Comment

Working...
                        X