Harriman State Park NY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harriman State Park NY

Kinda cold, but glad I finally got a ride in!
    Attached Files

Nice! How'd she run?
    Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
    Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

Nice! Gotta get up there this year!
      Jeremy
      '88 grey

Honda Hawk GT NT650...photo blog
      "...you gonna bark all day little doggie. . .or are you gonna bite?"

Comment

@6 She ran great! Thanks to Hordpower, I got the carb boots yesterday and was able to get a ride in.
        I really like the way that tail looks. Got a multicolored woodgrain thing going. I'm thinking about that for the magna tank now. Haha...

SSSA I was actually thinking about posting up a group ride. But schedule was all up in the air. We should get one going sometime.

​​​​​​​(How does this tagging ppl work? Pretty sure I did the same to everyone I mentioned, but only Hord linked)

Comment

Talk about BA-Jillions......!!! My Old Lady worked for Harriman's grandson for a couple years in NYC.......one of the reasons we have money in the bank.That park/property belonged to Grandpa.

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post
            Talk about BA-Jillions......!!! My Old Lady worked for Harriman's grandson for a couple years in NYC.......one of the reasons we have money in the bank.That park/property belonged to Grandpa.
            More details, please! What's the job, and how does one get it?

Comment

His grandson ran a big Hedge fund and my wife was CCO for 2+ years.It was a pool of vicious sharks......throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.....bonuses were in the millions.

Comment

Glad to hear y'all cashed out while still in good health. I hear about peeps that duke it out for 10 years, basically lost their health from the stress of the job. No bueno.

Comment

No shit ,Rick.Exactly like that......The Boss acted like he owned you 24/7.....the Crackberry started at 5-6 am and many nights she worked past 8pm and got a limo home from the city.So-6 am till 10pm.....almost everyday.People burn out.Burns my ass to hear talk of "income inequality" and ire directed at Wall Street.You wanna make that kind of money?You gotta EARN it.

Comment

Yeah, extremes are generally not a good thing.

Comment

Add me to the group ride if you ever do one!

Comment

Originally Posted by jjyynnxx View Post
                        Add me to the group ride if you ever do one!
                        Check out the track day thread.
                        Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
                        Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

I'd be down for a ride there as well. I'm close.
                          Hawk Adventure 2014 Travel Blog

Comment

Working...
                          X